Formwork is used for cast-in-place construction for the erection of walls, columns, crossbars, foundations of buildings and structures.
POSSIBILITIES WITHOUT BORDERS
Our production is distinguished by its high universality (the presence of special holes in the anchor profile) and a convenient modular grid. All panels are connected under 90° angle and in line. Therefore, any element in set can be used to form columns of variable cross-section, outer corners and end walls, foundations and crossbars. Due to this, we get an easy adaptation of the existing formwork kit for any configuration of the cast-in-place construction.
HIGH-SPEED FORMWORK INSTALLATION
A small specific weight of the set (45-50 kg / m2) allows the use of tower cranes with lower carrying capacity. In case it's impossible to use a tower crane, the weight of the elements allows in some cases to be mounted manually. Due to the use of our straightening couplers, there is no need to install additional combination plates at all joints, which significantly reduces the time to assemble formwork.
INVESTMENTS IN THE FUTURE
Buying construction equipment, many specialists often compare it only by the initial price. Often, additional costs for materials, labor, for quick wear and restoration of formwork components are not taken into account. The universal system ensures high speed of construction and allows you to significantly save consumables and labor. Considering the long service life, we get a multiple return on investment.
CARACTÉRISTIQUES TECHNIQUES DU SYSTÈME ROBUD STAYER:
FORMWORK SYSTEM SPECIFICATION ROBUD STAYER:
|Admissible pressure of concrete|
|Specific gravity of the main element||kg/m2||≈ 40|
|Geometric parameters of the elements:|
|Height||cm||330*, 300, 150, 75, 50|
|Width||cm||200, 120, 100, 90*, 75,
60, 50, 45, 40, 30, 25, 20
|Additional economical service|
|** It is possible to manufacture other sizes of elements on request.|
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH SEVERAL EUROPEAN FORMWORK SYSTEMS:
• Elements height: 330; 300; 270; 120 cm.
• Elements width: 240; 120; 90; 90F;72; 72F; 60; 55; 50; 45; 40; 30; 25;
24; 20 cm.
• WDA inserts: 10; 6; 5 cm
• System parts can be customised on demand.
• Even concrete Image Ensured Across a Variation of Panel Combinations
• Frame profile 120х60 mm
• Inner profiles have special reinforced shape for better rigidity of element
• Profiles are made of steel grade S355, wall thickness is 3 mm
• Conical steel inserts for tie rods instead of PVC plugs
• Plywood is made of birch, S-18 mm, and is covered with phenolic film 220g/sqm
• Protective metal sleeves, pressed into plywood in places where tie rods are installed.
• Smooth surface. Plywood is fixed with bolts from the backside of panel.
• Anti-corrosion protection options available either by hot-dip galvanization in compliance with EN ISO 1461 or by high quality powder coating
REDUCTION OF THE COST OF MAINTAINING FORMWORK INVENTORY
Usage of our production allows you to reduce volume and range of formwork inventory due to universal elements of the system. Any our wall element is easily adaptable to form columns, outer corners and end walls. For this, it is enough to drill holes in plywood.
FOR A QUALITY PRODUCT YOU NEED QUALITY MATERIAL
For the manufacture of the supporting frame of our elements, German metal profiles made of special steel are used, providing precise geometry, high strength, light weight and durability of the structure.
THE MAIN ENEMY OF METAL – CORROSION
Covering the frame of the element with hot zinc provides long-term protection against corrosion. The thickness of the coating with zinc is 60 - 80 microns. During the entire period of operation of the panel, expensive repair painting is not required. The frame of the element does not rust from the inside and outside, retaining the original strength characteristics and aesthetic appearance for a long period.
COMFORT AND SAFETY
Our elements are equipped with convenient handles for maintenance, workers less use tools, are less tired, it increases safety and productivity.
To protect the end of the plywood from moisture the wedge gap that is formed by the collar and the plywood edge, is filled with sealant. Steel Bushings in the frame profile have conical shape and are designed to tie elements with anchors. Such shape allows joining the panels at an angle or up to 3.5 ° offset. The concrete which gets accidentally to the bushings can more easily be removed from the conical bushings.
WE SHORTEN THE RANGE OF COMPONENTS
Sole in our system multifunctional coupler connects and aligns panels in a line, connects at an angle of 90⁰, allows you to install compensating inserts from 0 to 10 cm between the panels. A rigid coupler design ensures reliable connection of the elements among themselves without additional combination plates and crossbars. The forged wedge and tooth rack of the coupler made of solid steel will ensure its continued operation.
Self-cleaning anchor tie-rod
- used for all threaded joints of formwork accessories (adapters, waling, prop-heads);
- self-cleaning of the concrete during the unscrewing because of special thread type;
- large rolled thread is not afraid of dirt and jamming;
- hardened steel, high wearing resistance.
- distributes the load to the formwork frame and tie rod through the swivel;
- reliable beading of the nut in plate, longer life period;
- resistant to concrete pressure and formwork hummer blow;
- one-piece design of plate and nut;
- do not damage the panels during tightening.
- It connects elements at an angle of 90⁰ (columns, outer corners, wall edges).
- Easy dismantling of the tie rod when stripping elements;
- Thread with self-cleaning from concrete.
Stacking bracket for shuttering board up to 60 cm
- having the wedge coupling or self-cleaning thread connection;
- cheaper way of the formwork stacking for unusual floor heights;
- convenient assembling and fastening to the panel, small sizes, easy to store;
- possibility of moving the panels with the crane without dismantling of the stacking bracket.
- one-piece construction of the waling and its accessories;
- the waling can be fastened to the anchoring profile at any place of the panel;
- concrete self-cleaning accessories.
- used for coupling of the telescopic struts and service platforms;
- the prop-head is fastened on the anchoring profile at any place of the panel despite the vertical or horizontal position;
- concrete self-cleaning accessories.
- smooth length adjustment with the powerful screw jacks L = 50 cm;
- zinc coating of the screw jacks;
- resistant to deformation and blows;
- positioning of the holes in foot allows anchoring to concrete without dismantling of the strut;
- absence of protruding handles; holes for strut rotation are reinforced by the bushing.
ASSEMBLING BY ONE LIFTING
- By installing stripping corners in the internal formwork of the elevator shaft, in staircase or in "U" -shaped assembly, you can mount it in one lift.Easy angle control reduces labor costs, shortens installation time.
Two stripping corners are mounted on the inner part of elevator shaft diagonally. Before concreting the corner is installed to standing position by turning the spanner. The sides of the angle in this position will make 25 cm.
After concreting and concrete setting, the span is turned to the opposite direction of 180 °, sides of the angle come inside for 1,5 cm each thus reducing the size of each side of the formwork rectangle. Formwork tears of the concrete and can be extracted by the crane
without dismantling by one piece. Such design is proved on practice to be easy, reliable and convenient in
Après le bétonnage et la prise du béton la manette de l'angle doit être tournée à 180° au sens inverse, les côtés de l'angle diminuent de 1,5 cm. Les dimensions de chaque côté du rectangle du coffrage diminuent respectivement. Le coffrage est détaché du béton et peut être démonté entièrement par la grue sans démontage. L'expérience a prouvé la simplicité, la fiabilité et l'aisance de l'exploitation.
- Reduce wearing of the formwork while dismantling;
- Reduced labor costs and construction time;
- Saving crane time;
- Only 2 stripping corners are needed for the dismantling of the elevator shaft;
- Possibility to use the corners not only for elevator shafts dismantling but also for large stairwells.
We pay great attention to the designing of parts, and quality of materials, which are used for the manufacture of our FORMWORK, and guarantee safe and flawless functioning of our equipment under any climate conditions. Panels, lifting parts and fastening accessories are tested on special stands. As a confirmation of our formwork quality is being its successful use under extreme conditions of different parts of our planet – from severe Siberia to African continent.
Safe work is an important component of every construction project and nothing can be more valuable than human life and health. Due to this we are working hard to make work with our formwork maximally safe.
Service bracket are created for this aim.
Working decking and handrails should be laid on service bracket for safe concreting.
Subscribe to our newsletter
03 BP 7240 Ouagadougou 03
+221 (77) 292-49-49
+226 (70) 20-80-13
+226 (66) 66-49-49
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.